Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tired...

Well 22 hours later the L'Anse Class of 1994's Senior Video is re-edited and posted on You Tube Here. After stumbling over my lost collection of VHS tapes in the garage last week I decided I should get them into digital format before they die. I'm not sure whom all, if anyone, has a copy of the video. I felt it was my responsibility to get it in a format that I can share with everyone.

The good news is that the first part is done. Now even more work needs to get done. I decided that I can easily pop all this and a bunch more onto a DVD and ship it out to anyone and everyone that wants a copy. So I'm starting to compile a list of things that should be on the DVD. I already am working on pictures, but I really need content. So if anyone is from the Class of 1994 and your reading this, email the Costoda the scoop if you have some pictures, video, or just want to bitch about something.

Oh I can hear the commits now: "Why did you put so much video of this person or that person? Why ain't I in the video more?"

Remember folks, if you loved the camera, you got tons of time on it, and if you told me to buzz off, well then I just said screw you and went and shot someone else. Where simple rules back then, still simple rules today...

I found out several things about my classmates from 13 years ago:

1.) They all know how to use their middle finger

2.) Most of them know how to say LaBeau get out of here, or LaBeau turn that thing off

3.) The guys know how to flex

4.) The girls were always easy to deal with

Looking through the videos was like walking in to the past. A dangerous place indeed. I enjoy knowing that the past made me the person I am today, but in no shape or form will I ever wish to go back there, or fix any mistakes I ever made. The past is what it is, and the Costoda is whom he is. No one can fix that now...

-Costoda

1 comment:

medberg said...

Hi Aaron,
Wendy sent me the link to the videos. Thanks so much for putting that all together!! It was hilarious (omg that hair!) and a fun trip down memory lane. Gosh we all look SO YOUNG!! I would like a copy of the DVD when you get to that point. I am sure I have some pictures I could send you too.. I will have to dig and let you know...
take care!
Marisa