Monday, September 3, 2007

Vista Home 64-bit woes

Well it has been a fun filled holiday weekend. Heck yeah, what's better than reinstalling Windows Vista 64-bit on your main PC? Nothing I can think of. It was a regular party of sorts.

I found a great bug where the ntfs.sys file in c:\windows\system32\drivers\ becomes corrupt. After that, you can't even stinking repair the installation. I tried everything minus standing on my head and clapping my hands at the same time. Needless to say Friday and Saturday were spent re-installing the OS and all my apps. Now Visters is back to normal, and a bit faster since I decided to format the drives different this time.

So I've been playing Bioshock a bit in my free time (which I have none of). Anyone that is a gamer and hasn't been playing this game before is cheating themselves. This game has some of the best graphics the Costoda has ever seen, period. Very early in the game you have to make a tough decision: do you help the little sisters, or do you harvest the Adam from them at the cost of there lives? Scientists have modified them, they are no longer little girls. Now they are zombies with parasites living inside them. So which decision did the Costoda take? Do you even have to ask? It's all about the Costoda, so I'm going to harvest them. Damn straight. Before I start hearing people asking me if I'm a sicko, remember people, it's only a GAME!! Man I've read blog posts where people are pissed about this part of the game. I myself can tell the difference between reality and a game. I won't be going out killing zombies and looking for parasites inside of them. So rest assure little zombie girls of the real world, the Costoda doesn't give two craps about you.

Today is homework day. Tons of reading, tons of other crap that must get done. I hope you all enjoy your last day of freedom before life comes and takes you back to your twisted world they call reality...

-Costoda

No comments: