Saturday, September 8, 2007

The second coming of the MacBook Pro

For the second time in the past 3 years I'm the owner of a MacBook Pro. This wonderful 17" notebook is amazing. It's got power, beauty, and Mac OS X on it. It is using a Intel Dual Core processor, and it's rather fast. I'm not too bothered by the heat. The last MacBook Pro I had, the first generation of MacBook Pro 15" was like typing on an oven. I think they have gotten better over time.

I'm using VMWare Fusion in order to run Windows and Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2. I'm also running the new Beta of SQL Server 2008 Dev. It's a pretty nice product and I'm excited to see the final release next year. Visual Studio 2008 is also pretty nice, but really the GUI hasn't changed at all from 2005.

My side project while I do homework today is to take a bunch of old video's I had on VHS and transfer them to DVD. That should be cool. I ran into a bunch of Anthony and Katie at the water park back in 1999. Man do I look different, and do they back then. So many things have changed. But it's fun to watch again. I also ran into the now famous Tease Rain videos from the Youth Center back in 1994. Man does Rock Star Chris look VERY young. I'm going to post the video's to my My Space site. I'm also working on remastering the 1994 Senior Video to DVD. I'll probably post that on a seperate My Space site.

Yes, the Costoda is still very busy as you can see. Should get back to homework.

-Costoda

No comments: